I'm only having fun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Take The Breath Right Out Of Me

+4
Amy Richards
Garrett Byron
Alex Shelley
Nolee Lacroix
8 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

You Take The Breath Right Out Of Me - Page 3 Empty Re: You Take The Breath Right Out Of Me

Post by Amy Richards Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:19 pm

Carter smiled and nodded, "I'll call you. Maybe we can hang out sometime. I'd really like that. You know, it's hard to make friends around this town who aren't complete losers."
Amy Richards
Amy Richards

Back to top Go down

You Take The Breath Right Out Of Me - Page 3 Empty Re: You Take The Breath Right Out Of Me

Post by Alex Shelley Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:26 am

Jay smiled and nodded again, "I'd like that.... Well I really got to get going, see you later." Jay gave a small wave as he started over towards his cousin.

The next day Jay yawned as he walked into the bar again, looking around for his new friend. He had been having the urge to see him again all day, and he couldn't help the flip flops his stomach was doing at the thought.
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolee Lacroix Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:22 pm

Carter had been asleep most of the day, only flopping out of bed to go to work. He had a rough night talking to sis. His dad was back in the picture and everyone knew that Harris Lacroix was a sloppy drunk who had caused his kids misery all their lives.

Secretly, Carter feared that working at a bar like this would give him the same condition that his father had.

But as he poured an early customer a drink, he had to put that fear out of his head.
Nolee Lacroix
Nolee Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:38 am

Jay felt shy as he watched up to the bar, he had been having butterflies whenever he had thought of seeing Carter again and he hoped Carter wouldn't mind seeing him again.
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:44 pm

"Hey Jay!" Carter beamed as he saw his new friend. Sure, he thought Jay was attractive but he would never admit it. Something deep down in him wouldn't allow himself to admit it. He had hid that part of him for so long, he didn't know how to let it out.

"What can I get ya?"
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Black Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:59 am

"Just a budweiser please." Jay said as he sat down, pulling his wet jacket off. It had started raining before he had gotten inside and he didn't want to get sick, but he had wore short sleeves that day and feared that his scars would stand out. The scars were a hard reminder of the hell of high school and the dark way he delt with it, only Adam and his best friend AJ really knew about his scars now. He gave shy smile as he looked up away from his wrists.
Tyler Black
Tyler Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:42 pm

"Budweiser, a man's drink," Carter grinned as he went to get a glass and tap Jay some beer. He looked his friend over, noticing the scars but choosing not to say anything. If the man wanted to talk, that was something he'd do in his own time. Being a bartender had taught him that.

"So, how was the day?"
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Black Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:14 am

"Long, but fine. Luckily i don't have classes for the next few days." Jay said with a small smile. "If i pass all my classes i'm done in a few months and i can work full time for Addy."
Tyler Black
Tyler Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:26 pm

"It's spring break already?" asked Carter as he leaned his elbows against the bar. "Man, where does the time go. Sis will be outta school soon and we'll be packing up and heading to Daytona for spring break. What are your plans?"
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Black Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:37 am

"No plans really, never really do anything for spring break but stay home." Jay answered, he had never been on a spring break trip. He had never had but one friend and when he had tried to make another the guy had gotten pissed when he found out Jay was gay.
Tyler Black
Tyler Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:01 pm

Carter grinned, "Maybe you should come with us. Sis is bringing her friend Drew from college. I'd like to have some company, I'm afraid they might be playing kissy face the whole time."
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Black Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:49 am

"R-Really?" Jay asked shyly, "I... I'd like that... If your sure about it." Normally he'd say he'd have to talk to his brother first, but just this morning Adam had tried to get him to go with AJ and his boyfriend. Jay didn't want to be a third wheel as much as he liked hanging out with his best friend, he had a feeling that Christopher was going to take the big step during springbreak.
Tyler Black
Tyler Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:12 am

"Not sure? Why dontcha just ask?" smiled Carter "Like I said, Nols won't mind."
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Black Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:55 am

Jay nodded shyly, luckily all the schools in the small town took the same spring break. "I-I... I'd like to go if you want me too."
Tyler Black
Tyler Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:42 pm

Carter grinned and nodded, "I'll make sure with sis if it's okay. You can come over after work if you want."
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Black Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:32 am

Jay smiled and nodded shyly, "Okay, I'll call my brother to let him know..."
Tyler Black
Tyler Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:32 pm

Carter smiled and poured himself a glass of whiskey, "You do that."
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Black Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:19 am

Jay smiled and got his cell phone out of his pocket and called his brother. He spent a few minutes talking to him before hanging up with a shy smile.
Tyler Black
Tyler Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:52 pm

Carter looked at him, taking a sip of his drink, "Well man?"
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Black Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:50 am

Jay smiled, "He said its cool with him, he's giving me the hours off for clinic."
Tyler Black
Tyler Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:18 pm

"Right on," Carter smiled, watching as his sister walked in. "Sis, meet Jay! He's coming with us on spring break!"

"Nice to meetcha Jay," the girl smiled, looking at her brother. "Can I have a Shirley Temple."

"You can have a Diet Coke on the rocks. Your 18 Nols," Carter gave her an admonishing look.
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Black Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:49 am

"Nice to meet you too ms." Jay gave a shy smile as he gave a small wave.

Adam smiled as he pulled up to the bar Jay was in, he wanted to meet his little brothers new friend.

"Your 18?" Jay asked curiously.
Tyler Black
Tyler Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:01 pm

Nolee nodded, "Uh-huh! I'm the youngest one out of the bunch, the only girl too."

She looked him over and then gave Carter an approving look, "He's cute bro. Cuter than the last one your ro-"

Carter smiled and handed Nolee her drink, "I saw McIntyre in here earlier. Why don't you go find him?"
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:22 am

Jay smiled before blushing at being called cute.

Adam snuck up behind his brother, grinning as he said. "So this is your new friend little brother... He's cute Jay-Jay."

Jay jumped before turing around as he blushed harder, "Addy..."
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:40 pm

Carter smirked and extended his hand to Adam, "Howdy. I'm Carter Lacroix. You must be the Adam that Jay works with. It's nice to meetcha. Thanks for letting Jay go to Daytona with us."
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum