I'm only having fun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Take The Breath Right Out Of Me

+4
Amy Richards
Garrett Byron
Alex Shelley
Nolee Lacroix
8 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

You Take The Breath Right Out Of Me - Page 8 Empty Re: You Take The Breath Right Out Of Me

Post by Alex Shelley Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:25 pm

Jay smiled and nodded, "Well I look forward to seeing you at the roller rink." Jay said happily, "I guess I should let you go now, seeing you at noon!" He couldn't help the smile he had.
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

You Take The Breath Right Out Of Me - Page 8 Empty Re: You Take The Breath Right Out Of Me

Post by Carter Lacroix Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:28 am

"See you at noon," Carter smiled and hung up. He knew he would have to look his best for his date and had just the outfit in mind.
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:58 pm

Jay smiled and started looking through his clothes again, he wanted to look good for when he saw Carter and he had a pretty good idea about what he was going to wear.
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:33 pm

Carter was waiting at the roller rink later. He thought he looked good but not too good in his plaid button up shirt and jeans. He knew he would have a fun time, he just hoped that Jay would.
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:27 am

Jay hoped he wasn't over dressed as he arrived, he wore a casual black stripped button up shirt and jeans. He was really looking forward to spending time with Carter, he was so excited.
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:18 pm

Carter stood outside of the roller rink, a baseball cap in place of where his cowboy hat would be if he was working. His eyes scanned the parking lot for any sign of Jay. When he saw him, he grinned, "Hey man!"
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:18 pm

Jay smiled and headed over to Carter, "Hey Carter!" He was glad he wasn't over dressed and he was happy to see him. "Thanks for inviting me to hang out."
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:04 pm

Carter smiled and gave the other man a brief hug, "Hey no sweat, I thought you'd enjoy a nice day out as much as I would."
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:53 pm

"I've been looking forward to this since you called this morning." Jay said with a shy smile, he rubbed the back of his neck hoping he wasn't making a fool of himself.
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:40 pm

Carter smiled and nodded, "I have to actually. It'll be nice to do something other than bartend."
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:25 am

"Its nice to do more then school work." Jay smiled as he rubbed the back of his neck, "I'm hoping the things will quiet down when school is finally over."
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:11 pm

"Is this your last year?" Carter asked as he held the door open. He hoped that Jay wasn't going to go off to med school. Once people left the town, they hardly ever came back.
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:39 am

Jay nodded as he stepped into the building, "Yeah its my last year and then I can finally start working at Addy's clinic, give him some much needed help." Jay had never thought of leaving the town, though he couldn't wait to move out of his uncle's house.
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:40 pm

Carter nodded, "I understand that feel. Though, I hope my sis does something more with her life than work at a bar. She's got so much ahead of her that she could do anything she wanted and be able to get away with it."
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:22 am

"Isn't she currently in collage? What is she majoring in?" Jay asked curiously as he looked over at Carter, he stopped as they reached a desk.
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:11 pm

"She is currently in college but she's been contemplating dropping out. That's what this road trip we're gonna go on is mostly for, more so than spring break actually. It's a chance for her to take a break so she doesn't feel overwhelmed. Under other conditions I wouldn't be able to fork out money for that," Carter nodded in agreement, fishing out the money to pay for both Jay and himself to be able to buy skates. "She wants to be a teacher but I think she's dabbling in baking as well."
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:59 am

Jay nodded as he listened, "Ahh, I can understand getting overwhelmed. I got a little overwhelmed my first year of collage, between all the classes and some of the other students it was hard..." He smiled softly, "Thanks..."
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:13 pm

"The other students gave you a hard time?" Carter asked as he led the way over to the bench so that they could put on their skates. "That's not fair to you, is it?"
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:00 am

"They were just some kids that... Used to know me in high school... Well know probably isn't the right word... But they stopped after... Words from my brother."
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:37 pm

"Well they shouldn't have started in the first place. God, why do kids have to be such little pricks?" Carter rolled his eyes as he laced up his skates.
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:35 pm

Jay just sighed softly as he slid on the skates, "They just didn't realize that they shouldn't treat people like that... They never had real friends...."
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:18 pm

"No one should ever be mean to anyone...unless of course you're just teasing a friend. Teasing a friend is different because they know you don't mean what you say," shrugged Carter as he patted a hand against Jay's back. "Ready to go yet?"
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:46 am

Jay nodded shyly as he finished lacing up the skates and stood up, "Yeah I'm ready to go." He said with a small smile.
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:49 am

Carter grinned and took his hand, skating out onto the floor.
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:18 am

Jay smiled shyly as he skated behind him, hoping he moved gracefully enough in front of his handsome new friend.
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum