I'm only having fun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Take The Breath Right Out Of Me

+4
Amy Richards
Garrett Byron
Alex Shelley
Nolee Lacroix
8 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

You Take The Breath Right Out Of Me - Page 5 Empty Re: You Take The Breath Right Out Of Me

Post by Carter Lacroix Thu May 02, 2013 7:38 pm

Carter chuckled, "Lets just say you're one of the only people I've felt I should be nice to in a long damn time."

He nodded and rolled up his sleeve, showing off a cross tattoo with a star in the center of it. "Says raised rebel. Means I'm a good ol' fashion country boy."
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

You Take The Breath Right Out Of Me - Page 5 Empty Re: You Take The Breath Right Out Of Me

Post by Tyler Black Fri May 03, 2013 12:03 pm

Jay studied the tattoo, "It's very cool... A lot better then mine..." He slowly raised his sheeve to show the tattoo that graced his upper arm. "I got it when I was seventeen...." He felt foolish showing it to him.
Tyler Black
Tyler Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix Fri May 03, 2013 6:16 pm

Looking at the tattoo, Carter smiled, "Nah, it's nice. Mine was a spur of the moment thing that me and my three brothers. Besides, it's better than the one I have on my upper arm."

Pulling up his sleeve to show his own shoulder, Carter showed off a tribal looking deer's head. "My brother Kip thought we should all get them, my family. It signals an idea we had when we were kids. Stupid, I know."
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Black Sat May 04, 2013 8:26 am

"Me and my brother had sort of the same idea when we got ours, we got different ones though. I think they look good on you." Jay said with a smile, he thought it sort of fit him perfectly. He looked away, afraid that he would make a fool of himself by staring.
Tyler Black
Tyler Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix Sat May 04, 2013 11:14 pm

Carter smiled and nodded, "Me and my brothers thought they looked good."
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Sun May 05, 2013 8:58 am

"I think it gives your tattoo a good story behind it and it does look good on you." Jay said with a small smile.
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix Sun May 05, 2013 8:03 pm

"Your tattoo looks good on you too," smiled Carter charmingly.
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Mon May 06, 2013 10:18 am

"Thanks." Jay said with a shy smile, looking down at his drink hoping he wasn't blushing or something.
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix Mon May 06, 2013 6:52 pm

"Is that a blush across yer cheeks?" Carter pointed out as he peeked at Jay over the top of his glass.
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Tue May 07, 2013 11:04 am

"No!... No... I-Its not... I..." Jay was flusted that he noticed that.
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix Tue May 07, 2013 8:58 pm

"You are, you're blushing," Carter teased with a jovial smile. "Ya think I'm hot?" he waggled his eyebrows at Jay.
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Wed May 08, 2013 9:47 am

Jay hid his red cheeks behind his hands. "I... I mean... Your good looking... But... I'm not hittin... I mean..." Jay whispered, wanted the earth to swallow him up while he was embaressing himself.
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix Wed May 08, 2013 4:43 pm

"It's alright if you're hittin' on me. Hot piece of man like yourself hittin' on me would be welcomed if...if I was gay..." Carter replied, trying to keep his preferences hidden.
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Thu May 09, 2013 4:33 am

"Sorry.. I know it makes a lot of people uncomfortable... I don't really hit on anyone, espcially since I never know if they're straight or not." Jay said softly.
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix Thu May 09, 2013 5:43 pm

Carter wanted to tell him, since he knew he wouldn't mind, but didn't know how. He had kept it silent for so long it was a feeling that he no longer had. "Well...it's not a bad thing..."
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Fri May 10, 2013 10:19 am

"I've seen a lot of guys get mad about it..." Jay said as he rubbed the back of his neck. It made him nervous about hitting on guys.
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix Fri May 10, 2013 8:09 pm

Carter shook his head, "I'll never get mad about something like that. If you like a guy, you like a guy. Simple as that."
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Sat May 11, 2013 12:37 pm

Jay nodded, relaxing a little at that. He was glad Carter wasn't like a lot of the other guys in the town.
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix Mon May 13, 2013 7:09 pm

Carter smiled, "Want another drink?"
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Tue May 14, 2013 7:39 am

Jay smiled and shook his head politely, "I think I'll just have a soda." He always tried to not drink too much.
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Teegan Barrett Tue May 14, 2013 8:11 pm

Carter smiled and poured him a soda, looking over at the stage. "Must be open mic night, I don't see Jacen here."
Teegan Barrett
Teegan Barrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Wed May 15, 2013 7:10 am

Jay nodded as he looked at the stage, "It must be, it's been quiet for a while." He said with a small smile, "I wonder if anyone will go up."
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Teegan Barrett Mon May 27, 2013 6:51 am

Carter took a deep breath, his hand shaking slightly, "Well...I mean...if anything I could...I do a bit of singing..."
Teegan Barrett
Teegan Barrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Tue May 28, 2013 6:08 pm

"You should go up then, I'm sure you'll do better then I did last time." Jay said softly, but reassuringly.
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Barrett Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:34 am

Carter smiled softly and headed to the stage, taking his guitar with him as he did so that he could sing. Leaning into the mic he smiled, "Howdy folks, I'm gonna sing an original song I wrote...hope it's not to bad for yah likin'."

I've been thinkin' bout you all day baby
waitin' on that sun to go down
whatcha say I pick you up after work
slide over, well slip out to the outskirts of town
got a blanket and a fifth of comfort
a little something to knock off the edge
it's supposed to get a little cool tonight
looks like I'm gonna have to hold you tight... yeah
Wade Barrett
Wade Barrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum