I'm only having fun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Take The Breath Right Out Of Me

+4
Amy Richards
Garrett Byron
Alex Shelley
Nolee Lacroix
8 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

You Take The Breath Right Out Of Me - Page 7 Empty Re: You Take The Breath Right Out Of Me

Post by Carter Lacroix Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:17 am

Carter nodded with a smile on his face. "Yeah, actually I do feel okay. I feel better than I've felt in a while."
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

You Take The Breath Right Out Of Me - Page 7 Empty Re: You Take The Breath Right Out Of Me

Post by Alex Shelley Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:08 am

"That great, I'm glad." Jay smiled, he was glad that Carter was feeling better. "Your singing up there was great." He said again.
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:40 pm

Carter smiled, "I would love to be a singer but...well...it's Jacen's job. They have him singing up there and...yeah he's okay...but I'm pretty sure I could do better."
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:35 am

"Maybe you can start singing more often on open mic night?" Jay said with a shy smile, "I've not heard Jacen sing often, but I thought you were great tonight."
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:50 pm

Carter smiled after looking at him, "Really? You liked it that much? Maybe here in a few moments I'll start singing again."
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:18 pm

Jay smiled, "I'd like to hear you sing again if you do." He looked at his watch, "I've got to keep track of the time though, tomorrow is the last day of school before break. Class starts a little earlier then normal." He smiled shyly.
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:43 pm

"Well I'll make sure that you can hear me soon enough," Carter replied with a smile, "Sis has to start class early tomorrow too."
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:40 am

Jay smiled softly, the butterflies in his stomach going full force. He truly enjoyed the company of the sweet bartender, "I look forward to getting to hear you sing again.
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Richards Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:46 am

Carter grinned at him, "Thanks man."
Amy Richards
Amy Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:28 am

Jay smiles back at him before saying softly, "I'll see you tomorrow maybe?" He asked over the noise at the bar.
(time skip to the next day soon okay?)
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:39 am

((kk.))

Carter nodded and smiled, "I'll be here later on but why don't you come over to my place sometime?"
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:36 pm

Jay gave a small smile and nodded, "Sure, I'll leave you my cell number and you can text me the address or just text..." He finished the last part shyly.
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:43 pm

Carter grinned and jotted down the number as Jay left it, a grin on his face. He ran a hand through his hair and smiled as he watched the man leave, a good feeling in his heart.
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:18 am

Jay couldn't help the smile that was on his face as he thought about Carter, he really couldn't wait to be able to see the other man again. He kept his phone close in case he called or texted.
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:20 pm

Carter smiled the next day. After an early morning shift to plan the kitchen menu at the bar with the owner, he finally had some free time. He called Jay, hoping he'd pick up.
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:14 am

Jay was just getting out of the shower when he heard his phone ring, he smiled and rushed over to it before picking it up. "Hello?"
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:04 pm

"Hey Jay, this is Carter," he smiled as he kicked his feet up on the coffee table in the living room only to be shooed by Nolee who was trying to clean up the mess in the place. "I was wondering if you'd like to hang out."
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:14 pm

Jay smiled and nodded before remembering he was on the phone and replied. "Yeah, I'd really like that. When do you wanna hang out, I mean I'm free for a while."
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:33 pm

"Well we could meet up at the roller rink. I haven't been skating in a while," Carter smiled, thinking of the place that his perfect date would be held in. After roller skating, they would either go get ice cream or go play mini golf with the night ending at the train tracks on the far side of town.
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:34 pm

"Yeah that sounds great, its been a while since I've been as well. What time do you want to meet up?" Jay asked, a big smile on his lips. He was excited, he had be waiting eagerly for him to call and now they were going to be hanging out.
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:09 am

Carter smiled, "Why don't we meet up around noonish? I mean, if that's not too long for you."
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:34 pm

"Noonish will be good, will I be meeting you at the rink?" Jay asked with a smile as he started looking for clothes to change into.
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:28 am

"You could either meet me later at the rink or I could pick you up and we could ride over there together," shrugged Carter.
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:04 am

"I can meet you over there, so you don't have to make an extra trip." Jay answered softly, part of him not wanting his uncle to find out he was going out with a guy and part of his really not wanting to make Carter make the extra trip.
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:45 pm

Carter nodded though when he realized that Jay wouldn't have seen that, he answered, "Sure. If I'm there late, don't worry about it. My little sister has to be at the movies around noon. I should be there on time though."
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum