I'm only having fun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Take The Breath Right Out Of Me

+4
Amy Richards
Garrett Byron
Alex Shelley
Nolee Lacroix
8 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

You Take The Breath Right Out Of Me - Page 6 Empty Re: You Take The Breath Right Out Of Me

Post by Alex Shelley Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:31 am

Jay smiled softly as he listened, Carter was amazing on the microphone. He listened almost spellbound by the sound of the other man's voice.
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

You Take The Breath Right Out Of Me - Page 6 Empty Re: You Take The Breath Right Out Of Me

Post by Wade Barrett Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:10 pm

Up on that stage, Carter felt a bit out of place. He had always written songs, sure. Writing is what he did when he didn't want to do anything else. He could sit in front of a pad of paper and write for a long while. But singing? Actually getting up in front of people was something different.

He looked over at Jay, a smile on his face as he saw the man's reaction to her song. Carter grinned and continued to sing.

About a mile off of Old Mill Road
At that spot nobody knows
We’ll park the truck and we take off runnin’
Hurry up girl I hear it comin’
Got a moon and a billion stars
The sound of steel and old boxcars
The thought of you is driving me insane
Come on baby let’s go listen to the night train
Wade Barrett
Wade Barrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:07 pm

Jay couldn't tear his eyes from off the stage as Carter sang, he felt the butterflies fluttering again. He hoped whoever Carter's girlfriend was knew how lucky she was, Carter was just amazing.

He pushed down feelings of jealously, he knew Carter wasn't gay so he had no right to be jealous.
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:07 am

Though the song called for a woman, Carter knew that he had never loved any woman other than the familial love that he showed to his sister and mother. Nolee's friend Amy was close but again it was more like a sister. Carter had a hard time admitting to others he was gay though he found no problem with it himself. Getting a bit bolder, and hoping Jay didn't make fun of him when he got back, Carter decided to try the next verse.

Yeah I hope its gonna be a long one
And if were lucky its moving slow
Wouldn't mind if it lasted all night
Lying next to you on that hillside...
Lets go
Bout a mile off old mill road
In that spot nobody knows
We park the truck and we take off running
Hurry up boy, I hear it coming
The sound of steel and old box cars
Come on baby lets go listen to the night train

Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:49 pm

The butterflies fluttered even hard when he heard Carter change the word to boy, he was almost afraid to believe it might mean what he thought it meant. No way a guy as sweet and handsome was gay or into him, he bit his lip shyly.
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:18 am

Carter went into an acoustic guitar riff, his eyes meeting with Jay's before finishing up the song.

Let’s go listen to the night train

About a mile off of Old Mill Road
At that spot nobody knows
We’ll park the truck and we take off runnin’
Hurry up girl I hear it comin’
The sound of steel and old boxcars
Come on baby let’s go listen to the night train

Carter put the guitar on the stool and walked back to the bar as other patrons who could play walked up and did so. "So watcha think? I know it's not great..."
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:25 am

"That was amazing!" Jay said quickly before blushing at how forward he sounded. "You were great and the song was really good." He played nervously with the hum of his shirt.
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:56 am

Carter smiled and looked at Jay, "Maybe...if you want...you could come over and see some of the other one's I've written..."
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:51 am

"I... I'd really like that..." Jay said with a soft flush and smile, "I bet their all as amazing as the one you sang..."
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Teegan Barrett Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:28 pm

Carter shook his head, "No, I don't think so. The one I just sang my sis helped me with."
Teegan Barrett
Teegan Barrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:54 am

"Your great and I'm sure your work shows it..." Jay said with a shy smile, Carter had been truly amazing. Jay half wanted to bring up the change Carter had made midway through, but he was scared too.
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:37 pm

Carter smiled, "Sis originally wrote it for me to sing for a girl. I just...that never felt right to me..."
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:50 pm

"It... It didn't?" Jay asked softly, hoping that he wasn't reading to much into it.
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:24 pm

Carter shook his head, "Nah. Ladies try to charm me all the time and it just doesn't work."
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:48 am

Jay nodded slowly before taking a small risk, "That's how I sort of figured out I was into guys..." He said softly.
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:07 am

Carter thought for a moment, wanting to tell Jay he wasn't into guys. But why lie? The young man had bared his soul to Carter, didn't Carter owe him the same sentiment.

"Yeah...guys are easier to date for me too..."
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:42 am

Jay shyly looked down, as he let it sink in. Carter had said he was into dating guys, he looked back up. "I used to wonder why it was easier to like guys..."
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:34 am

Carter cleared his throat, "Well...um...I just have always found it easier to date guys..."
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:19 am

Jay nodded, running his fingers through his hair. He gave a small smile, his heart beating out of his chest.
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:09 pm

Carter felt shy but bit his lower lip, "I just...um..."
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:38 am

"Your not used to telling people?" Jay guessed shyly, not looking up.
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:18 am

Carter shook his head shyly, "No...I haven't told anyone..."
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:01 am

Jay nodded, he understood it was hard to tell someone that you were gay and not know how they would react.
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:26 pm

Carter smiled and nodded as he poured himself a glass of beer and drank the majority of it in one drink, "Well...now that that's off my chest..."
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:16 am

Jay smiled shyly before finishing his soda, he wondered how Carter felt out finally telling someone. He remembered how strange it felt to admit out loud that he was gay. "Do you feel okay?"
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum