I'm only having fun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bite To Eat? (open m/m preferred)

4 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Bite To Eat? (open m/m preferred) - Page 11 Empty Re: Bite To Eat? (open m/m preferred)

Post by Alex Shelley Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:23 am

Tyler slowly started to wrap his arms around his neck, movements slow.
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Bite To Eat? (open m/m preferred) - Page 11 Empty Re: Bite To Eat? (open m/m preferred)

Post by Dominic Hayes Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:56 am

Dominic pulled away for a moment to allow Tyler to breathe. He smiled at Tyler before kissing him again, tightening his grip a little around the human's waist.
Dominic Hayes
Dominic Hayes

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:20 pm

Tyler panted softly as Dominic pulled back to let him breath, a small smile on his own lips. He kissed back when Dominic kissed him again, still holding on to his neck. This felt better then any kiss had before.
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic Hayes Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:34 pm

Dominic waited a moment before deepening the kiss, gently pressing against Tyler.
Dominic Hayes
Dominic Hayes

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:06 am

Tyler moved slowly against him, it had a while since he had been this intimate with another person.
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic Hayes Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:28 pm

Dominic paused at the movement, though he was enjoying the contact. He pulled back a bit to let Tyler breathe again, watching him carefully. "Do you actually want this...?" He asked quietly.
Dominic Hayes
Dominic Hayes

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:36 pm

Tyler nodded as he looked up, it felt right at the moment. Maybe in the morning they'd both regret it, but he knew he wanted it." "Yeah I do... Do you want this?" he asked back.
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic Hayes Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:53 pm

Dominic thought about it for a moment before slowly nodding. He looked over Tyler with a small smile before leaning close again; kissing him passionately.

((You can skip it to the next morning at any point you want to))
Dominic Hayes
Dominic Hayes

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:06 am

Tyler smiled softly as he kissed back and wrapped his arms around his neck again.

~Next morning~
Tyler murmured contentedly as he curled into the body next to him, he half opened his eyes.
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic Hayes Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:24 pm

Dominic was awake, though he had his eyes closed. He hadn't bothered getting up to do anything despite normally being active at night, besides getting a blanket for them. He was enjoying the feeling of actually having someone lying beside him too much, the vampire not having had it for a long time now.

Hearing Tyler make a sound, he tightened his arms around him a little.
Dominic Hayes
Dominic Hayes

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:31 am

Feeling Dominic tightened his grip, he curled closer and relaxed. He hadn't been with someone like this in a few months and he felt happy to be with him.
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic Hayes Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:58 pm

Dominic smiled and leaned close, burying his face in Tyler's hair. He took in the scent, only to end up going tense afterwards.
Dominic Hayes
Dominic Hayes

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:45 pm

Tyler stayed still when he felt Dominic go tense, wondering had caused his to tense suddenly out of the blue like that. He carefully glanced up with his eyes, looking for an answer as too why.
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic Hayes Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:12 pm

"I'm fine." Dominic said quickly when Tyler glanced at him. He suddenly sat up, brushing a hand through his long hair, looking away from Tyler. "It's just- It's nothing."
Dominic Hayes
Dominic Hayes

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:17 am

"Oh... Do you regret... Last night?" Tyler slowly leaned up on his elbows, he carefully looked at him.
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic Hayes Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:30 pm

Dominic slowly shook his head. "No, it's not that. It's just- ...probably not a good idea to stay so close for so long."
Dominic Hayes
Dominic Hayes

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:03 am

"Are you hungry? Do you need to feed?" Tyler asked as he slowly sat up, looking at him.
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Johnson Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:36 pm

"No...not at the moment I don't." Dominic replied, shaking his head. "But if I stay that close too long I probably will."
Seth Johnson
Seth Johnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:25 am

Seth nodded slowly, "Alright..." He ran a hand through his two toned hair as he sat there, unsure of his reaction.
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic Hayes Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:25 pm

"Sorry," The vampire said quickly, worried Tyler had taken it the wrong way. "I don't mean it in a bad way, I just-"

He paused and hesitated, realising what he'd been about to say. As he thought about it though, he realised he meant it.

"...I don't want to hurt you."
Dominic Hayes
Dominic Hayes

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:25 am

Tyler looked back at him before answering, "You haven't hurt me yet... And... And I know you won't hurt me Dom." The trust he felt at that moment showed in his voice, he hadn't felt trust like this in a long time.
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic Hayes Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:12 pm

Dominic nodded slowly, watching the human curiously before moving back towards Tyler. He reached a hand out, putting it on Tyler's cheek.
"I'll try not to..." He said softly before leaning closer, kissing him.
Dominic Hayes
Dominic Hayes

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:44 am

Tyler nodded slowly before kissing back, leaning closer.
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominic Hayes Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:13 pm

Dominic carefully pulled him closer, wrapping an arm around his waist. He hugged him close afterwards, absent-mindedly playing with Tyler's hair.
Dominic Hayes
Dominic Hayes

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:56 am

Tyler relaxed against him, letting him play with his hair. He felt content with Dominic.
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next