I'm only having fun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just my luck (Open m/m)

+2
Wade Barrett
Alex Shelley
6 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Just my luck (Open m/m) - Page 5 Empty Re: Just my luck (Open m/m)

Post by Alex Shelley Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:03 am

Adam sighed softly and rubbed the back of his neck, seemed he had annoyed Wade and he didn't know what to say to him.
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Barrett Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:28 pm

Wade turned to look at him, "Look...I'm not mad at you I just...you wouldn't understand if I tried to explain it to you and even if you did understand...you'd call the authorities and I'd be in trouble."
Wade Barrett
Wade Barrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:43 pm

Adam nodded slowly, running a hand through his hair as he stood there. "Oh..."
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Richards Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:43 pm

Oh.

He had confessed his deepest, darkest secret, and all this man in front of him had to say for himself was oh.

Wade snorted, he made it sound as if it wasn't as big as it was. He turned, heading for the door. If he wasn't wanted there, he wasn't wanted.
Amy Richards
Amy Richards

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:52 pm

Adam sighed softly, knowing that he had offend the other man. He hadn't meant too, but he had and he was pretty sure he knew how. "Look I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you like that... Its just that I'm used to a lot of the secrets like that... And it isn't that I don't care that you decided to share it, I feel honored when the people that come here feel like they can share something like that..." Adam stopped with another sigh, after this the man probably didn't care what he had to say. He should probably just let the man storm out, after all he had ton of people to see and the hill of paperwork never seemed to stop growing and he was pretty sure he'd have to try and fix the computer himself. But he didn't want to have the man mad at him, he slowly ran his hand through his hair again, looking as tired as he felt at that moment. "I'm sorry..."
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Barrett Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:34 pm

Wade looked at the man over his shoulder. He knew that tired look, it was one that he often had when he had too much work to think about. Lately, there had been no major cases to come knocking on his door.

Wade had never really been one to care about others and that's why the words that left his mouth next surprised him.

"Do you need help around here?"
Wade Barrett
Wade Barrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Shelley Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:22 pm

"Can... Can you fix a computer?" Adam asked in a tired voice, though he tried to add a bit of humor to his voice. With everything the way that it was, there was a good chance he could end up getting sick.
Alex Shelley
Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:35 pm

"I'm not an expert but I could take a look at it. Sometimes we have problems with one of the ones I use going down," Wade replied, smiling softly at the man in front of him.
Carter Lacroix
Carter Lacroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5