I Lose Myself in A Fantasy World

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: I Lose Myself in A Fantasy World

Post by Mikey Chase on Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:32 pm

"Yeah that sounds about right." Mikey laughed. "Skyrim's not the only game I spent hours playing though, like Portal and Zelda. The Lego games are pretty time consuming too. Only problem is getting past my brother to play some of them, the only console we have's an X-Box he always sits on. I play most things on my laptop." He added with a sigh.

Seeing as his family wasn't the wealthiest in town, they didn't have all the latest consoles or even a big television like some. Mikey only had a laptop because he'd saved what money he had managed to earn while working and gotten it himself.

"Oh, I don't mind where we go really, I guess wherever's quiet?" He shrugged. "So I guess the local place?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix on Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:02 am

"I spent most of my time with the Lego Batman II seeing who all I could unlock," Amy admitted. "I did like Lego Star Wars though. I haven't played many of the others. Portal was fairly easy for me, took me a couple days to beat. The one that really got me was Bioshock. After a while I couldn't play that because I got scared."

She smiled in an almost flirty matter, "If you want you could always come over to my house and play my X-Box 360. I don't have any one to share it with, my aunt and uncle don't play games at all and I don't have many friends."

She couldn't believe she had said that. Putting a hand over her mouth she looked at him, "I...I mean...yeah...um..."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikey Chase on Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:45 pm

"Aww, I still need to play that one, I'm sooo behind with the Lego games. I do remember having an old one for the computer though, like back when the Nintendo 64 was the coolest console you could have...though it probably still is." Mikey said, laughing. "Bioshock was kind of creepy...but I mostly just got lost on it."

When she smiled at him and suggested he come to her house, Mikey froze, not entirely sure how to respond to that. He wasn't sure if she was joking or not. Going by Amy's own reaction to it though, he guessed she hadn't meant it the way it had sounded at all.

"Oh um, we-we could do that I guess...I-I mean it would be cool to have someone to play games with" Mikey said, going back to his usual, awkward behaviour anyway. "It would kind of be cool to have someone to hang out with in general really..." He added quietly afterwards.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Carter Lacroix on Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:51 pm

"Lego Batman II is sooo cool! There are like, 50 different characters you can find throughout the map and that do different things. I think my favorite character is either Man-Bat or Poison Ivy," Amy replied about it. "I still have my Nintendo 64! It was the coolest system ever and it still is. The only system I don't have is a Wii and that's because there's no games I want for it."

She could see that he didn't want to hang out and she instantly thought it was something that she had done wrong. She had finally let her nerd side fly and he was going to hate her for it because she was different. She knew that it was insane but to her, it was true.

"You...you mean it? I mean...I hang out with some of the girls in town but...but no one really understands what it's like to be a nerd...except you," Amy replied, a shy smile on her face.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2