Today In Group

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: Today In Group

Post by Seth Johnson on Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:56 pm

"Well we thought we were rescuing some of our men who were captured, but it was a trap..." Seth said quietly, staring down at his bandaged hand with a distant look in his eyes, seeing something other than what was actually around him. "I-I knew something was wrong, but I led them in there anyway..."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Byron on Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:42 pm

Garrett knew at the moment that he had said trap what had happened. It was part of the reason that Garrett himself had decided not to go into the military, one to many feelings that he was going to mess up. "Sometimes your gut can be wrong. You shouldn't blame yourself any more than you say I should blame mine. You did what you were expected to do as a military man."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Johnson on Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:58 pm

"It wasn't just a feeling though." Seth said quietly, struggling to keep the emotion out of his voice. "I knew. I was warned and I still went in there and led them with me..."

He blinked a few times as he tried to fight off images of the dusty field, his fellow soldiers; his friends... His hands shook slightly as he thought about it, biting his lip to try and help himself focus on reality instead.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Byron on Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:06 pm

Garrett wasn't sure how to take what he was being told. He knew that his friend wouldn't have led his men to their death if there wasn't a reason behind it. But at the moment, he wasn't sure on how to take what he was being told, he couldn't find a reason that Seth would have led them in there.

He cleared his throat and looked over at him, "Well...you and I should probably get inside...food's waitin'."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Johnson on Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:53 pm

"Right, food. That always helps, huh?" Seth said, trying his best to forget about explaining for now. At the mention of food, Seth realised he was actually quite hungry and couldn't help but grin as he thought about it. "Food sounds good actually."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Byron on Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:19 pm

Garrett gave the slightest smile to let Seth know that he agreed. A smile was rare on his face since losing his wife but he found that around Seth he could smile more and more. It was, after all, the closest thing he had to a friend. He wasn't even mistrusting of Seth. After all, how could Seth have been the culprit if he was over seas.

"What are you going to get when we get inside? A chocolate malt sounds really nice to me."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seth Johnson on Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:40 pm

"They have burgers in there, right?" Seth asked, returning the smile, hoping it would encourage Garrett to do it more. He knew how hard it was at times to simply just smile.
"And before you ask, no, I'm not Iron Man." He joked.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Richards on Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:44 pm

Garrett had never really been one for comic books, he had only seen the movie after learning that Robert Downey Jr was going to be in. Giving a poliet smile, or at least as much of a smile as he was able to muster, Garrett nodded. "Oh."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4